Water Damage and Mold Removal in Peoria
Did a flood or a pipe burst in Peoria damage your home or business? If so, the professionals at 911 Restoration of Glendale are standing by to provide you with a Fresh Start. All our water damage restoration and mold removal techs in Peoria are IICRC certified to renovate and repair your property. Crews can reach your property within 45 minutes of an emergency call, 24/7/365. Once they arrive, they can:
- Complete a Water Damage and Mold Inspection
- Perform Emergency Roof Repairs, Boarding Up, and Water Extraction
- Pack Out and Store Your Undamaged Belongings
- Clean Up and Repair Storm Damage
- Dehumidify and Dry Out Your Property
- Take Care of Total Mold Remediation
- Remove Odors and Restore Your Home or Business
The Peoria flood cleanup and mold decontamination techs at 911 Restoration of Glendale are licensed, bonded, and insured to handle all of your property restoration needs. You can count on us if you are dealing with a flooded basement, a pipe burst, a sewage backup, a mold outbreak, or any other form of property damage.
What Happens During Peoria Water Damage Restoration?
You may be wondering what to expect from mold remediation and water damage restoration in Peoria. The techs at 911 Restoration of Glendale can personalize your services based on the results of your water damage and mold inspection in Peoria. Depending on your outcome of your mold inspection, they may need to:
- Use Professional-Grade Pumps to Extract Water
- Set Up Dehumidifiers, Fans, and Air Movers to Get Rid of Moisture
- Ensure Moisture is Gone with Infrared Scanners
- Scrub Down Surfaces for Sewage Cleanup
- Repair Any Damage Caused by Rising Water
- Perform Careful Mold Remediation
You should be aware that getting fast help with flood cleanup and mold decontamination can reduce the overall damage to your property. Speak with water damage restoration and mold removal techs to get same-day services here in Peoria. Let us give you back your peace of mind after a sewage spill, storm, or a pipe burst.
Will Peoria Mold Remediation Techs Use Special Tools?
Mold remediation in Peoria may be necessary after a pipe burst, flood, or storm. This is because mold grows quickly in areas that are damp. Fortunately, the flood cleanup and mold removal professionals at 911 Restoration of Glendale have the resources and equipment to take care of mold decontamination in Peoria. They may use:
- Plastic Sheeting and Negative Air Pressure Machines to Isolate Mold
- Specialized Air Filters to Remove Mold Spores
- Personal Protective Equipment to Safely Remove Mold
- Cleaners Designed to Disinfect Your Property and Remove Odors
Water damage restoration techs can even perform a final mold inspection in Peoria after they are done with mold removal to ensure your property is back in better-than-new condition. The pros at 911 Restoration of Glendale are standing by to complete flood cleanup and mold decontamination for you. Get started today so you can move forward with your life with a Fresh Start.
Servicing the cities of Cave Creek, El Mirage, Glendale, New River, Peoria, Phoenix, Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Waddell… and surrounding areas.